Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year


Goodbye 2014!!

It's been a year of ups and downs but as with any trials I have faced I have kept my head up and rid my life of anything that drags me down. People included! I have worked far too hard to be where I am and I will keep fighting to ensure I remain on top. 

There have been some low points that I have endured this past year and like all the others they have taught me that life is too precious to dwell on the bad. Instead I try to focus on what is truly important and what needs to happen in my life and within myself to keep going. This year I have seen a different side of some people that I once considered a “friend” and sadly relatives are part of that list. It’s amazing how a person’s true colors will show when things are not picture perfect. I have learned that those who really do care about you will be by your side and lift you up as opposed to knocking you down. 

The high points from this year include developing new relationships with people that bring something positive to my life. I have seen who still offers their love and support to me and my family.Those individuals will always hold a special place in my heart.

This past year I have grown so much and have found peace within myself. I still have a long way to go but I will get there and be a better person because of it. My children are happy, healthy and just plain PERFECT!! The relationship between my husband and I has flourished and we are growing as a couple each day. We have tried to remain close and more understanding of each other’s wants and needs. I have seen such a positive change on his part and I am so proud of him! I have waited a long time for that person to show his face again.

An unexpected blessing in my life has been this blog. I took a risk and it has paid off in so many positive ways. I did not expect it to be anything other than an opportunity to reach just one person. My pain and suffering has been a blessing in disguise and I am so blessed to have the chance to share my story with anyone that comes across it. Although I wish I had a happier subject I am glad that I can allow others to see that no matter what we may face in our relationships we can turn the negatives into positives.

My wish for anyone reading this is that no matter what 2014 may have thrown your way you see how far you have come and how much you have grown because of it. This coming year let us not dwell on what our lives are missing, but rather focus on what is right in front of us. Slow down and embrace the joy in each and every moment. 

Have a very safe and happy 2015!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment